Tuesday 18 December 2012

New-look Redbeard Photos

For those of you who'd like to see more of my photos (or if you're getting a bit tired of Lisbon and want to see where I've been more recently), then be sure to click over to the other blog in my Redbeard empire, the all-new Redbeard Photos.
I've just returned from Rome with one very precious memory card. Even though I'm writing up last year's Lisbon vacation at the moment and still have trips to Barcelona and Andalucia to share as well, I couldn't wait to share the highlights from my Roman holiday.
Being a Wordpress blog, on Redbeard Photos you have the ability to share my images through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Speaking of Facebook, I'm giving away a free print for every 50 fans, so 'like' my Facebook page to be in with a chance!


No comments: